Friday, June 8, 2012

EIGHT MONTHS


Dear Graham,

You having started doing so many incredible things. I can't wait to the end of the month to write to you about them all. So I am going to write to you along the way this month.

Wednesday May 9th, you started to get into a sitting position from your tummy. You are very excited about this new trick and you practice it over and over and over!

Thursday May 10th, you started to crawl! We are so proud of you. You have been bouncing on your hands and knees for several weeks, but  you just took off! Your daddy was home and I was in the other room, I came back in and he said "he's crawling". It didn't take you long to start getting into everything! You think the tile in kitchen is the best drum, it is your new playground.

Monday May 14th, you have discovered that you can pull up on everything! You pull up on the doors, couch, windows, crib and even Bogey.


Thursday May 24th, you have started cruising in between furniture! SLOW DOWN. You are getting so big so fast.

You had such a great month this month. Besides getting sick a couple times, you were moving and grooving. I still am amazed as I watch you grow and learn. Everything you do is incredible.

Forgot to mention that this last month we worked on sleep training with you. A little late, but better than never. You cried the first night for two and half hours and it broke my heart. I was in tears most of the time.That was all it took, one night, and now you sleep 12 hours straight through every night! So proud of you. I think I am a better Mommy now that I am getting more sleep:)

We had your baby dedication at church this month. It is your Dad and I's promise to you that we are going to raise you in a Christ centered home that is striving after God's perfect Kingdom. Our prayer every night since long before you were born is that you will come to know Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior and that you will fall deeply in love with Him. We dedicated you as a public commitment to hold us accountable to follow through with this passion.
                                                 


Your Nannie and Grandpa came up for your dedication and the next weekend your Aunt Leslie and Uncle Ryan were here.



We found out that you are quite the swimmer. You love to be in the water at MammaDu's house. You never even care that its freezing.



We celebrated this month. Our first Mother's Day together, Wyatt's first birthday and Auntie Sis' birthday. Hard to believe all of your friends are already turning one this summer. We are looking forward to going to Greyson, Graham, Tucker and Olivia's birthday's this summer.






We haven't been to the doctor in a while so I don't know how much you weight, I am guessing about 22 lbs. You still only have 2 bottom teeth, but I think a top one is coming in. You sleep 12 hours at night and take two naps a day. You eat just about everything, except we haven't tried dairy yet. You love avocados, cheerios, pasta and rice. You are so big and so strong.  Can't wait for next month to see what you will do next! Love you Graham Bear,

Mommy













































No comments: