We are 12 weeks this Friday and have been soaking in every minute of it. David is beyond excited and we find ourselves often just sitting in the baby's room and wondering what all the new changes and joy with be like.
The past 12 weeks have not exactly been peachy keen:) I would first like to say that we have had so many prayers answered that so far we have had no complications. I have been very sick for the past 8 weeks. I blame it on the extra progesterone I take.
David has been AMAZING at supporting me through this period of morning sickness. He does however find it quite humorous to list as many foods as he can think of until I make gaging noises. I on the other hand do not think it is as humorous. I am thankful however for my sickness, because it reminds me that there is indeed a little human growing and changes take place. I could not be happier.
Things I can not stand right now, ( it is hard to even think about them to type them): marinara sauce on anything, Sonic hot dog commercials (I literally have to change the channel), Sprite and all vegetables.
Things I LOVE right now, sleep, jolly ranchers, and apple juice. If I could only live on those three things I would. Instead I carry a snack pack with me everywhere to try and get me through the day.
So as of right now, we got to hear the little peanuts heartbeat this morning, it was 170 beats per minute. We were elated! We recorded it on David's phone and have probably listened to it a dozen times since.
Have not noticed too many physical changes yet, but will post a progress picture when we can notice it:)
We will get to find out the gender of the baby in May. So until then, I will try and keep you posted on weekly happenings:) Here is the nugget...
6 comments:
Wow. Just ... wow. I was one of the first people to visit YOU in the hospital after your birth. And now? God is doing it again! Debbie and I are so grateful for you and David as well as "The Little Peanut." You are going to make awesome parents!
much love...
Ron & Debbie
PS.... gosh i'm old! ;)
yay, yay, yay! so glad your appointment went well today!! love you!!
Many congrats!!! Enjoy every second!
sooooo excited for you Dani!! i just love reading your blog!!
O my word I love it!!!!!! I can't wait to find out what baby D is going to be! So fun to go through this preggy thing with you!
Post a Comment