Sunday, August 30, 2009

Weddings and Fun!


This past weekend David and I went to Oklahoma to his friend Riley and Leslie's wedding. We had such a great time! I have to admit Enid Oklahoma is way out there in the middle of no where but once we found it we were good to go. David and Riley have been friends since high school so we were very excited to get to be apart of their big day!


Bogey spent the weekend at our friends Bryon and Lindsey's house. They have a giant labordoodle named Judge, the two used to not be very good friends but after this weekend they are best buds. Judge typically body slams Bogey. But Bogey can hold his own:)


Even better news is that I SOLD MY JETTA!!! YAAAA. I am having a hard time letting go of COCHE ROJO but I know that it is time.  After 8 years on the road with her I feel as if we are the best of friends. If you think about your car goes through some of the craziest times in your life with you: teenage driving (yikes, sorry coche rojo), college, new jobs, new houses ect.... quite emotional. 


So the adventure is on to find me a new car, since I wont have one after Monday yikes!!! Wish us luck. 

I almost forgot. Last Saturday we had a surprise birthday party for my brother in law Mikes 30 BIRTHDAY!!! HE IS SOOOO OLD! Just joking mike:) Erin did an awesome job with food, we had individually wrapped pork sandwiches that were wrapped in parchment paper and tied with twine. How cute is that!! details details details. If you see a little guy running around in these pictures, thats Easton Erin's nephew. Mikes brother Phil and Wife Nicki flew in for the festivities!



No comments: