So I know I have my very own blog about running at rundudegirlsrun.blogspot.com but I just have to let everyone know that we are 1/2 way there on our marathon training. On Saturday morning Erin and I went running around White Rock Lake. We ran 15 MILES!!!! What.... that sounds super crazy to me too, but it was awesome. Erin did way better than I did, I wish I had her endurance. But none the less we did it:) It was a great accomplishment. Just wanted to keep everyone update incase you don't read the other one.
So this weekend David and I are going to Oklahoma to a friends wedding. David is a groomsmen and gets to wear a bow tie:) He will be so cute:) Should be a fun time. It is in Ennid, OK. Does anyone know where that is?
Well hope everyone is doing well.
Dani
1 comment:
Enid is North Northwest of Oklahoma City. It's about 30 minutes north of where Adam and I go deer hunting.
Post a Comment