Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Life as of lately

Seems like we have been super busy lately, yet I don't exactly know doing what! David and I have both been working as usual and our new hobby is working out at David's work 24 Hour Fitness. David is training for a triathlon and has been very diligent in training. I am working on being my own Biggest Loser (I am obsessed with that show).

My parents came to visit last week and we had a really great time. Now that my dad has Texas in his territory they get to come a lot more and my mom gets to travel with him! Super fun!

David's sister is having another baby which we are sooo excited about! She is due in May and I am helping throw her a Baby Shower over Easter weekend. Well I have a hobby of making invitations! Here is a pic of the invites I made:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! I just realized that all the invitations were different! Very, very cute! You need to go into business. You and your mom.

Mike&Erin said...

Those invites are ridiculous! You are so AMAZING!! I love the one with the owl!! Love you sis!