Monday, September 23, 2013

TWO

Let's just say that you have been so busy, Mommy hasn't even had time to keep up with your updates:) In just a week you are going to be two years old! I don't know how it happened but all of the sudden you are TWO! You are the best little friend I could ever ask for. I have to say you are more and more like your Daddy everyday, you have his sense of humor too: YOUR HILARIOUS! You make me laugh everyday.

You're going to have a baby brother, Aiden in just 9 short weeks! This has brought many transitions, but you are taking them like a champ. This last week you got a new big boy bed and have loved every minute of it.

You continue to amaze me at all the things you have learned and can do in just two short years. You can recognize and say every letter in the alphabet, you can count to 13 (kind of random) and know almost all of your colors. You do puzzles like it's your day job and you love to color. You can say almost any word I tell you and have become quite the talker. Some of the phrases I don't want to forget from this time are:











"Ok" in the cutest high pitch voice I have ever heard
"Hello Bops, its Graham" talking to anything that could resemble a phone
"Be back" with a firm fist pump outward
"No not yet"
"Watch blast off" for your favorite show Little Einstein's
"Good catch Graham" So encouraging to yourself
"MommyDaddy" all one word all the time

You have a love for music and instruments. You constantly ask for a cello, though I am not sure where to get you one, so you have settled for a flute and tambourine.

Some of your favorite things:
Bops, chocolate milk, broccoli, chips, Little Einstein's, Bogey, guitars, Little Einstein's, Little Einstein's, talking, the park, donuts and anything to do with your Daddy.

You sleep from 7:30-7:30 and take a good 2 hour nap in the afternoon.
You have a great appetite and will eat almost anything. Which might be why you are a solid 31 lbs.

We are anxiously awaiting your little brothers arrival, praying daily that you two will be the best of friends for life. You are kind, loving, funny and sensitive. I can't wait for him to learn from you. Here are some pictures from the last 6 months:)

I love you buddy.
-Mommy

No comments: