
(You getting ready for a date with Olivia and Wyatt)
You are four precious months old! Growing so quick before our eyes, you are changing more everyday! This month has been by far the best as you are setting into a routine and really starting to show us your incredible personality. You are such a JOY!

(Dinner with Daddy)
You are sleeping really well (at least that is what I am told) for your age. You typically go to bed around 8:30 and wake around 3:30 for some grub, you then go back to sleep till around 7:00 then again requiring some grub, but you typically don't wake up for good till 8:30 or 9:00 which is really great for your Mommy! Especially great on the nights I have worked.

(Early morning happiness)
Speaking of work. I started back to work this month and while I hate to leave you for those two nights a week, I do enjoy getting to help the little guys at work. Plus you REALLY enjoy your play dates at Aunt Poppy's house with Wyatt every Tuesday night. Plus you get some guy time with Daddy when I work on Fridays.

(Best Buddy Wyatt)
(Guy time with Daddy)
We haven't given you any solid foods yet, but plan to this next week. You are quite the eater, so I am anxious to see how you like other foods. You eat about six times a day and drink about 6 oz. at a time. I got out your highchair this week and a spoon to start transitioning you to what it will be like. You are very interested in it.

(First time in the highchair, kind of big)
This month has been full of fabulous firsts!
- You roll over from your back to your tummy, but refuse to do it vise versa. This makes Mommy quite anxious as you now like to do this in your sleep. The first night you did this, I spent several hours looking at your monitor trying to decide if I should roll you back over. I didn't. But I got you an angel monitor now that you prefer to sleep on your tummy (even though I lay you on your back) so that I know you are still doing ok. It makes me sleep much better!
(Big Brother Bogey)
- You laugh!! You laugh the most amazing laugh I have ever heard. I told your Daddy that I think it is the most beautiful noise I have ever heard. You are full of amazing joy. Your Daddy dances around like a crazy man and Bogey starts barking, you and me dance and boy do you giggle!

(Laughter)
(Cutest laugh ever)
Things you really started to enjoy this month are your tummy time mat, your new exersaucer from MommaDu and PappaDu, your hands, mirrors and anything you can get up to your mouth!

(Snuggle time with PappaDu)

(New jumper from MommaDu and PappaDu)

(Lots of play dates with MommaDu)
We didn't travel anywhere this month but it has been full of play dates, transitions and incredible happiness!
Cousin Bonzo will be here next month, I had to document his crazy parents before he arrives! This is you at 4 months with Aunt Sis and Uncle Miggs just before a crazy family Ping Pong Tournament. Your Uncle is hard core!
(Crazy Uncle Miggs and Aunt Sis, Bonzo 35 weeks)
We visit the Doctor on Wednesday and I am anxious to see how you have grown. Those chubby little thighs encourage me that you are getting plenty of nutrition despite your still constant spit up:)

(Spending lots of time naked because you spit up on your clothes)
I pray for your daily as you are developing! God continues to teach me and bless me through your tiny life! You are going to do great things. You already have.
We love you so much!
Love, Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment