Monday, May 9, 2011

Pop's shower and friends about to pop!













This Saturday, my best friend Caylin and I had the opprotunity to throw a shower for our other best friend Courtney (refered to as poppy). Caylin and I have been planning the shower for several months now. Caylin came up with the idea of doing a "Little Man Bow Tie" theme shower. Once we had that nailed down, we were ready to roll. Caylin came up with all of the food creation ideas and I threw together the decorations! Caylin and I both love to host parties so this was really a treat to do it for our sweet friend Court. Saturday was a beautiful day! Here are a few pics of the party:


Baby pictures of Court and Case:

Delicious Bow Tie Sugar cookies made by Megan Cole:


Mason Jars for the Tea and Banana Slush Punch, with paper straws of course!



Chicken Salad Sliders, Red Velvet Cake Balls, Ham and Cheese Sliders, Strawberry Soup and Cookie Dough Cup Cakes:


One of the most fun parts was getting to see so many of our sweet friends. It is rather humourous right now that 4 of us happen to be pregnant currently. We got to take a bunch of fun pics together. I am a little confused as to why my stomach nearly reaches Rachels armpit, but those are just details:) Here are some more pictures from the day!




Some of the other friends who were there and some of the great gifts she got:

A shirt I made Wyatt:

Friends Molly, Lindsey and Campbell:
Sweet Campbell:
A Brown Bear quilt made by Courtney's mom Libby:


A handmade blanket to match her diaper bag made by Linda Whitten:



It was a great time! Can't wait for baby Wyatt to arrive!!!


No comments: