That's a great question! Well this month has been fairly eventful for us... earlier this month I found out that I had "mono" again:( bummer. I am feeling much better this week but it has been pretty ugly. In the mean time I decided to interview for a new position in the hospital. So as of June 7th I will be working in the Emergency Room at Cook Children's. I am very excited about the new change. It is very bitter sweet though. I love where I work and the people I work with, but I am excited about a new adventure and growing professionally.
Last weekend David and I went to Waco for an "Xterra trail race 10k". David took 1st place in his division and 2nd place in the whole race! I was so proud of him! We also got to celebrate my sister's 27th birthday last weekend with a fabulous party at my parents house!
That's about it this week... we shall see what next week brings!
Please continue to pray for our friend Stevie as she is recovering from her surgery!
No comments:
Post a Comment