Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sorry so long...

To those of you who check our post, sorry for the long delay... It has been a busy start to Spring but we are welcoming it with open arms. Here are some pictures from the beginning this year.

Invites I made for my aunts kitchen shower " kiss the cook"


Bogey is getting soooo big
Fun times with old and new friends!
Precious Avery with her new purse!
More invite pics
On Valentine's Day I ventured to making fish for the very first time... it is David's favorite and I despise it... talk about a labor of love:) (i still had chicken)
Bogey and his BFF Judge after the snow storm
The highlight of our year by far was David getting baptized at our new church www.keystonechurch.come
Getting ready for the plunge
More to come...

2 comments:

Ron said...

yea, David! Your Illinois friends are proud of you!

Rachel said...

loved our chat, love the cute invites, and so happy for david. give him a high five from team ballard :) xoxo