Does anyone else feel like me... like there is just not enough time in a day or a week or a month to get everything you need to get done, let alone things you would like to get done? I tell ya this working gig is for the birds:) Takes up all your time:) Only joking I am VERY thankful for my wonderful job. But seriously wake up 6:00, leave for work 6:45, 7:30-4:00 work, drive home till 5:00 (thats right a whole hour), pick up house 6:00, fix dinner 7:00, after dinner get my butt up to do some training for the race 9:00 get home:shower, and back in bed..... I mean honestly what is the deal? Just wanted to vent for a minute
I hope everyone has a very safe 4th of July... just remember to be extra safe (those crazy accidents that you think could never happen .... do.... so be safe) We are headed to Missouri for our family reunion at the Kinseys'. This is one of my favorite things in life. David gets to go this year for the first time and I am sooooo excited.
Courtney and Casey are going to babysit Bogey... hopefully he will be a sweet puppy for them:) THANKS POP!!!
Until we meet again...
No comments:
Post a Comment