
I guess since everyone else is blogging we should too! David and I got married May 4 and are currently living in Keller, Texas. We have been married for almost 2 months now and we are enjoying every minute of it. David works in Colleyville in Insurance Sales, he has worked there since September and is really enjoying it. In February of this year I started my position as a Child Life Specialist at Cook Children's Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas. Since getting married we are new home owners in a small community called Saratoga. In our spare time we have been enjoying fixing up the house, doing yard stuff, biking and going to our fun community pool. We currently attend Watermark Community Church in Dallas, Texas. If anyone is looking for a place to worship, we have found this church to be a place where we can truly worship as well as grow toward likeness in Christ. If anyone wants to come with us, just let us know. We go every Sunday at 11:00. Well I guess that is all for now, more to come!
4 comments:
Yay! I'm so proud! I'll be checking it daily, probably, so don't wait to long to post again. Love you guys, and I'm so sad I'm missing out on seeing you tonight. We're on our way out to go to the wedding! xoxo
Woo Hoo... I feel like a trend setter! Another favorite to add to my blog! Love you! Check back soon!
What? You started a blog and didn't tell me! How dare you! I love it. Now we can stalk you and David even more!! How fun!
Mrs Dillard! Congratulations on the wedding! All your pictures are amazing! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment